The timeshare dump is a project run by lawyer Kurt Brown who set it up when one of his clients was trying to get out of a timeshare. Although the chances of being able to get rid of your timeshare aren’t high, it may be worth a try to see if he is interested.
Originally, he started taking timeshares off of people’s hands in order for him and his wife to be able to travel non stop once he retired. The dump quickly filled and now he also rents and sells them, although it isn’t a big profit organization.
If your timeshare happens to be in a location where he is seeking one and fits his needs, he will take over your timeshare obligations and pay the maintenance fees, but he will not pay you any other amounts for your ownership interest.
They need the following information from you:
- Resort and location
- Number of bedrooms
- Season & week you own
- If you are still making payments on your Timeshare
- Is the timeshare deeded or not
- Is the timeshare still available for this year or next year
- The timeshare resort’s “bonus time” policy
- Any other information that would be helpful to know.
You can find full information at timeshare.qcommerce.com